Spring has already arrived. The first rays of the sun appear, the atmosphere begins to heat up, and now more than ever, we dream of all the plans that we will make as soon as we can go out and enjoy the good weather. Do you know what also comes with the change of season? Trends in swimwear for 2020.
So you can start thinking about summer and get down to work by signing the swimwear you are going to wear this 2020, we will tell you which trends are going to sweep this year. The best? That you can find them all in the new collection of bikinis and swimsuits from Red Point.
5 trends in swimwear for 2020
1. Rings. A simple ornament, but that gives a great personality to swimwear. We will see him succeed both in swimsuits and bikinis and he will be the great ally that will turn any basic into a very special piece. Several Red Point models carry rings. For example, the Maya model that is available in both bikini and swimsuit and stands out for its maxi rings and its multicolour fabric. And also the Lili model, one of the most sensual and daring in the new Red Point collection.
2. Cut out. Have you heard of swimsuits and cut out trikinis? In fashion it refers to garments with cuts or openings that achieve a very original visual effect. Several celebrities have already been seen to show off this trend and, now, it is also coming to swimwear. And at Red Point we are also committed to cutting out with the Mireya model. An antique pink striped swimsuit with ruffle and a cut in the abdomen that highlights the waist and abs.
3. Culottes. They started gaining popularity last year. Now in 2020, they are trending strongly. Like other high-waisted garments like pants or jeans, high-waisted culottes gain ground and become a summer must-have. The reason? They help to stylize the abdomen area while lengthening the legs. At Red Point you can find this trend in the Olga model, which features a plain ribbed bikini bottom with crochet flower embellishment.
4. Ruffles. Big and quirky. Delicate and subtle. Be that as it may, ruffles are an undisputed trend in swimwear for 2020. They make any bikini or swimsuit a different and modern piece and, in addition, they are great to give prominence to different parts of the body. In which models of the Red Point collection can you find them? In the Carol model and in the Aroa model, both are available in both bikini and swimsuit.
5. Houndstooth. The houndstooth print promises to flood beaches and pools this 2020. A trend rescued from the 50s that characters such as Coco Chanel or Audrey Hepburn have worn and that returns with force, now also in swimwear. These black and white checkered pieces can also be found at Red Point in the Lina model that is available with different types of panties, bras, swimsuits and also for girls.