The camps are no longer just children's. Surf camps have become fashionable in recent years. These are hostels where the main objective is to surf. But they go much further. What makes surf camps very attractive is its environment. A place to meet people while playing sports and enjoying the sea.
Surfing is a sport that conquers those who enter it. It encourages teamwork, since mutual aid between surfers is within the spirit of lovers by the waves. In addition, the contact with the sea or the ocean generates a special bond to awaken the love for nature.
In all the collections of Red Point we find models of perfect swimsuits for surfing due to its design and its cuts that make them very comfortable to move freely in the water.
These are the best surf camps in Spain:
- The Cantabrian Surf School of Somo, in Cantabria. They have 25 years of experience, so it is a benchmark in Europe.
- School Marejada in Ribadesella, Asturias. Thanks to the waves of the Espasa beach where it is located you can surf there all year round.
- Tartaruga School, in Pontevedra. The beach of Patos has an orientation that makes the wind facilitate the work of surfing, so it is ideal to start surfing.
- Bakio Rip Curl Eskola in Euskadi. It is said that the waves of Mundaka are considered the best in all of Europe.
- School 9 Feet in El Palmar, Cádiz. It is a school with extensive experience and very exclusive: 7 seats maximum in a surfhouse and, in addition to surfing, offer yoga classes to make the experience more complete and environmental education workshops, hiking, sup, bodyboard or Spanish for foreigners .
- Schools of Calima Surf, in the Canary Islands. This school is based on a teaching methodology consisting of five days a week for five hours a day, with personalized photos and video analysis, where common errors are corrected day by day.