If we had to choose a single color that never fails and looks good on any occasion, black would probably be the winner. Black is elegant, sophisticated, timeless and also feels phenomenal.
And in the world of swimwear, it is a must! Therefore, when we talk about black swimsuits we are talking about an indispensable summer garment in any closet. In addition, a black swimsuit never goes out of style: Coco Chanel made it a trend more than 100 years ago.
But what makes the black swimsuit such a special piece? The answer is simple: its versatility, its potential to stylize the figure and its ability to maintain its validity season after season. A black swimsuit never goes out of date!
Black swimsuits from the new Red Point 2020 Cruise collection
Therefore, at Red Point we bet on black in each season and in each new collection. And our new 2020 Cruise line could not be the exception.
Within the pieces that we have created for this new line of swimwear, we have included several models of black swimsuits, all of different styles, but all beautiful and very comfortable, perfect not to fail with your beach or pool look next summer .
Do you want to know the new black swimsuit models that we have designed for the Red Point 2020 collection? Here we show you.
1. Yoli. A classic, simple and very comfortable model. It is a black swimsuit with a smooth line and basic design, made of highly adaptable microfiber with more than 25% lycra. You find it with traditional round neckline or V-neck.
2. I left. One of the most elegant black swimsuit models in the new Red Point Cruise collection. With a smooth line and draped details, it is a very sophisticated basic model.
3. Lili. A black swimsuit for daring women fleeing the conventional. It is striking for its maxi rings on the back or neckline (depending on the model you choose) and for its pronounced neckline.
4. Biarritz. This black and white two-tone line swimsuit is one of those basics that always work. It stands out for its large neckline on the back and its draped on the striped top.
5. Lina. A model with two-tone black and white checkered jacquard that you can find in classic style or with a V-neck and a crossed back and, in both cases, with a nice square detail on its straps.
If you want to discover all the models of the new Red Point 2020 Cruise collection, take a look here at the season preview.